Tonic for the Soul with Sarah Cox

Ep.18 Menopause…What lies beneath the symptoms!

August 02, 2022 Sarah Cox
Tonic for the Soul with Sarah Cox
Ep.18 Menopause…What lies beneath the symptoms!
Show Notes

The menopause is easy for about 20% of women. For the other 80% it can feel like entering unchartered and very choppy seas. Often you feel you are being swamped in this bewildering ocean. Mina Blair from MatChat yoga and I chat with Melissa Ayres, a wonderful menopause coach, homeopath and Theta healer who combines all three to help women navigate these often very challenging times. She sorted herself out which always makes me sit up and listen. After more than 10 years of going through just about every symptom between us, Mina and I have lots of questions for Melissa. She really is a calming influence and obviously knows what she is talking about. I found her approach very solid and well grounded. I just know you are going to love her!

She is near Kingston, South London, I wish I had known about her years ago, don't struggle on your own, her details are below!

Enjoy and have a positively inspired day,

With love Sarah xx

Melissa Ayres supports women struggling with perimenopause and menopause to feel positive, healthy, vibrant and confident about this new life stage.

Melissa Ayres website: https://www.melissajayres.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/melissajayres/
Free Mediation for Menopause - https://mindbodyhealing.lpages.co/meditation-for-menopause/

Sarah Cox is the founder of Zephorium Soul Tonic, award winning holistic aromatherapy brand, along with being an energy healer, counsellor and psychic medium. She specialises in addiction counselling, whilst also running the day to day of Zephorium.

Discover more of Sarahs journey here.


Mina Blair is an experienced yoga teacher, author and hosts the MatChat podcast. Through her podcasts, writings and yoga instruction, she aims to help men and women from all walks of life feel empowered.
www.minablair.com